The Task force on Identification & Dissemination of Best Practices is the Knowledge Hub of the Coalition. The foremost aim for the Task Force is to collate, document and disseminate evidences from sanitation practices globally to addresses each stakeholder's requirements and helps them take informed decisions.
The Objectives of the Task Force are:
- Collection and recreation of the available information in form of Case Studies, Journals, Research Publications and related resources.
- Defining Parameters/Indicators for clearly demarking Good/Best Practices and creating a Benchmark
- To understand the intervention towards Sanitation in terms of addressing full cycle of provision of facilities, their construction, use, maintenance and treatment of the sludge and identifying the gaps /challenges, the Task Force is actively engaged in capturing its stakeholder’s engagement across various social sectors, both geographically and thematically, across India and the budding areas they wish to venture into.
- To create effective and user friendly knowledge portal for disseminating the information captured.
- Organizing Micro-Knowledge Forums and multi-stakeholder dialogues for brainstorming on the pressing issues.
- For conceivable sharing, producing informative white papers, policy briefs, compendiums etc.
3. Learn: The Task Force is actively engaged in capacity building and training of the stakeholders across the realm of the sanitation. The learning thus devised is fed in the system for eliminating the non-performing areas.
To engage with us on knowledge management contact Ms. Vandana Nath at firstname.lastname@example.org